Other Questions About Newborn Babies
Breathing, gagging, sneezing, hiccups ... blue feet and feet that turn in ... heart murmurs ... umbilical cord ... and when will he open his eyes for us? Many common questions about new babies are grouped here:
If you don't see your topic here or on the sidebar,
try the "A to Z" list.
- All about the Umbilical Cord
- Arms and Legs
- Yellow Jaundice
- A Car Seat for Your New Baby
- Choosing a Doctor for Your Baby
- Your Baby's First Doctor Visit
- Hearing Test
- Eye Questions
- Nose Questions
- Inside the Diaper
- What is the doctor doing?
- What is the nurse doing?
- Bathing your Baby
- How can I tell if my new baby is sick?
The doctor says my baby has a murmur;
why isn't he worried?
- What Is Term Gestation?
Thanks to Janelle Aby MD, Stanford School Of Medicine, Newborn Nursery, and Lucille Packard Children's Hospital for the use of occasional photographs.